At home, in the office or on the road, our convenient Online Banking lets you access your accounts from a computer or mobile device wherever you have an Internet connection. Call MAE at 304-599-9600 and start banking with the confidence that comes from knowing you’re in control of your money.
Online Banking Features
- View account balances, transaction history and more
- View images of checks that have cleared your account
- View pending debit card transactions
- Transfer money between your MAES Federal Credit Union accounts
- Transfer funds to accounts of other MAES Federal Credit Union Online Banking users, such as family members
- Make loan payments
- Set up account alerts to go to your email account or mobile phone
Free Bill Pay
Take your money further by skipping the stamp and the check. Use our Bill Pay service to pay bills with your computer or mobile device and save yourself a trip to the mailbox or post office.
Security is a priority
Using the latest proven technology, we take every precaution to make sure your personal and financial information in Online Banking remains secure at all times.
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- 128-Bit Encryption
- Automatic time-out if you’re inactive for a period of time
Please contact Members Services at (304) 599-9600 if you have questions or we can help you in any way.