24-Hour Telephone Banking
Use your telephone, member number, and PIN to conduct many of the same transactions you would with Online Banking.
It’s easy-just call 24-Hour Telephone Banking at (304)212-5628 to:
- Check Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Verify cleared checks and deposits
- Obtain loan information
- Report a lost or stolen debit or credit card
English and Spanish Available
Accessing Your Accounts
To access your account, you will need:
- Your Account Number or Social Security Number
- Your PIN Number*
Accessing Your Business, Trust or Estate Account
To access your Business, Trust or Estate account, you will need:
- Your Tax Identification Number
- Your PIN Number**
* Your PIN is set up by using your SSN as your PIN during your initial 24-Hour Telephone Banking login.
** Your PIN is set up using the first six digits of your Tax Identification Number as your PIN during your initial 24-Hour Telephone Banking login.