Confidentiality of Member Information
Morgantown AES Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting our member’s privacy. It is the policy of the Morgantown AES Federal Credit Union to hold member information in confidence, subject to applicable legal requirements and standards. Morgantown AES Federal Credit Union shall not provide member information to non-affiliated parties.
We collect and may disclose personal information about individuals from the following sources:
- Information we receive from membership and loan applications and other forms;
- Information about individual transactions with us and others;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency;
- Information obtained when verifying information provided on an application or other forms;
- Information obtained for purposes of personal and credit insurance products and services.
We shall not disclose any non-public information about individuals to anyone, except as permitted by law. We will adhere to the privacy and practices described in this notice for current and past members.
Morgantown AES Federal Credit Union restricts access to members personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to members. We shall maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard individual non-public personal information.
Members of the Morgantown AES Federal Credit Union can be assured that the confidentiality of account information is the rule, not the exception.