MAES 2019 Scholarship Award Programs
MAES Federal Credit Union is proud to offer two scholarship programs for the 2019 year. These scholarships are available to Morgantown AES Federal Credit Union graduating high school seniors that are working toward their first undergraduate degree. To be considered for the scholarship each applicant must meet the criteria listed below.
Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 to be considered. Applicants will be evaluated on the following equally weighted categories:
- Academics, Leadership Awards. or Recognition
- Community service, volunteer work, or employment
- School Activities
- Letter of Recommendation
1. The Applicant must be a primary member of Morgantown AES Federal Credit Union and must have joined MAES FCU before December 31, 2018, and accounts must be in good standing. For verification of your membership status, please call 304-599-9600.
2. The Applicant must be a graduating high school senior. The applicant must show enrollment into an accredited college or university for the upcoming academic year. The applicant may be in anundergraduate program or in an associate’s degree program at a community college.
3. The Applicant must have a minimum 3.00 cumulative grade point average.
4. The Applicant must take at least nine (9) credit hours per semester for the 2019-2020 academic year.
5. Morgantown AES FCU employees, board members, committee members, and their families are not eligible. Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.